Thank you for offering to participate in the Mimi's Mission Secret Santa Program which assists DOWNRIVER WORKING FAMILIES in need. The program, now in it's 3rd year, offers a hand up, not a hand out, to hardworking families in our community who are not able to stretch their budget to provide Christmas gifts for their children or a holiday meal.
What We Ask You to Provide for Each Child
- Something they need (Up to $30)
- Something they want (Up to $30)
- Something special (Up to $30)
- Something to read (Up to $10)
- And a holiday meal for the family!
What You Are Responsible for...
- Providing a holiday meal for the family (up to $100 in groceries or gift card)
- Coordinating delivery of presents and meal to the family at your convenience
- You and your employees (if applicable) agree to keep all family information confidential and no pictures are to be taken of the family, ever. However, we do encourage you to take pictures of gifts and meal with your staff prior to delivery for marketing purposes. Please forward any pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please work with families to ensure a child-free delivery. All unwrapped gifts should be separated and tagged with each child's assigned number and placed in a black bag so we don't ruin the surprise!
If you have read and agree to the expectations of our program, we are so thankful for your generosity! Please click the "Adopt A Working Family" button to be taken to the application form.