Thank you for reaching out to Mimi’s Mission. We strive to help those people in our Downriver community who need a hand up, not a hand out. Currently, the only type of assistance we offer regularly is hygiene and cleaning products to DOWNRIVER, WORKING families in need. Please fill out the form below and submit it electronically to Mimi’s Mission. We will respond as soon as possible. Before filling out the form, please understand the following information:
Mimi’s Mission DOES NOT provide:
- Transportation/Delivery for any of our assistance. You will need to make your own arrangements for picking up your assistance.
- Payment for rent, utilities or any other bill
- We also no longer provide children’s clothing, kitchen/household items, reduced price beds for children or any furniture. If you are looking for children’s clothing, please contact Downriver Foster Closet to see if you qualify for their donations.
Mimi’s Mission may require:
- Proof of employment for some forms of assistance
- Proof of residency for some form of assistance. Mimi’s Mission aims to help Downriver Families in need. Our programs are open to residents of Downriver including the communities of: Allen Park, Brownstown Charter Township, Ecorse, Flat Rock, Gibraltar, Grosse Ile Township, Huron Charter Township, Lincoln Park, Melvindale, River Rouge, Riverview, Rockwood, Romulus, Southgate, Taylor, Trenton, Woodhaven and Wyandotte.